The programme is open to arts and humanities PhD students in Scotland, regardless of funding source. Any doctoral researcher that meets the following criteria can benefit from this programme:
- You are registered at a SGSAH member HEI;
- You are in 2nd or early in your 3rd year* (full time equivalent) at 1 October 2021;
- You are studying an arts and humanities discipline. The AHRC’s subject coverage is here;
- You are eligible to work in the UK;
- You have not already undertaken an internship or residency through SGSAH’s programme.
*You are not eligible if you are within 6 months of the end of your study period or writing up.
The application form for SGSAH internships and Artist Residencies available in 2022 will be added here in September 2021.