Practice Research Assembly
Practice Research Assembly, led by Professor Maria Fusco, is a programme of presentations and workshops supported by the Scottish Graduate School for Arts & Humanities, which engages with the distinctive qualities and demands of practice research at PhD-level. The subject areas covered are expansive in nature as is our understanding of the types of practice research activities that take place across them, including: architecture; art; creative writing/poetry; craft/design and performance/music.
- What? How do I construct an application? – November 2020
- What do we mean when we mean practice research? – May 2021
- How am I doing? Challenging normative research methods – July 2021
- It’s alive! The search for form – September 2021
- On collaboration within practice research – November 2021
View the playlist of recordings