Acknowledging funding support
It is a condition of funding that our logo be used where we have supported an event. Logos should be used on websites, publications, publicity and other materials for SGSAH funded projects. Set out below are some simple guidelines showing how we would like our logo to appear in any publicity. The SGSAH logo must be used consistently across corporate materials. Please adhere to these guidelines and if you have any queries contact email@example.com
• Where possible use the colour logo on a light plain background
• Only use the reverse logo on plain dark backgrounds
• Never overlay the logo onto a patterned or montaged background
• Do not adjust the aspect ratio or colour of the logo
• For printed publication use an EPS version; for web use PNG file format
• Do not place logo on over complicated backgrounds or colours which weaken its legibility
• Do not use logo as a repeat pattern, create additional borders or outlines.
To download the SGSAH logos please go to the SGSAH Dropbox here.
Below is the full colour master logo. Where space and output method permits, it is used in preference to the other variants.
Our brand marque is a strong solid structure which stylishly represents the character and diversity of the Scottish Graduate School for Art & Humanities. Never try to redraw or recreate our brand marque. Always use authorised artwork supplied directly from us.
The Colour Marque is the primary marque and should be used whenever possible. It must only be used on a black or white background. The colour values are as follows:
• Black - C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=90
• Yellow - C=0 M=24 Y=56 K=0
• Red - C=11 M=73 Y=74 K=2
• Purple - C=61 M=96 Y=34 K=22
• Teal - C=65 M=29 Y=33 K=1
• Light Teal - C=30 M=15 Y=24 K=0
Digital / On Screen
• Black - #202020 R32 G32 B32
• Yellow - #FFBB77 R255 G194 B112
• Red - #DD6644 R214 G101 B75
• Purple - #550088 R78 G8 B131
• Teal - #669999 R97 G150 B160
• Light Teal - #B4CCC9 R180 G204 B201
The Mono Marque must only be used for all applications where colour is not an option. Please use the Colour Marque wherever possible.
Marque on white
• Text - C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=90
• Bars - C=0 M=0 Y=0 K=30