Click below to learn more about the opportunities and support available at your institution for staying physically healthy.
The links here are provided as additional support. Please note, health-related information provided on these links should not be used for diagnostic purposes - if you have any concerns about your health, you should see your GP. Information and views provided in blogs or similar sites contain the views and opinions of those individuals. Including the links does not indicate that SGSAH endorses the content or views expressed.
- Find NHS services - NHS search function for finding NHS services locally.
- Park Run - Informal, group runs for any level in parks around the country.
- Talk to Frank - Education and support for drug use.
Support for Students
- Food for Students - Kings College London tips on food for learning (exam focused, but general information).
- Hydration - Kings College London on how to stay hydrated (exam focused, but general information).
- Living a healthy PhD - University of Warwick blog on staying healthy during a PhD.
- PHD Blog Post - Blog Post on staying fit and healthy during a PhD.
- Rest and Sleep - Kings College London tips for good sleep (exam focused, but general information).
- University of Newcastle – Setting up a healthy study space.