Click below to learn more about what is on offer at your institution to support your learning.
The links here are provided as additional support. Information and views provided in blogs or similar sites contain the views and opinions of those individuals.
- Advice by stage of PhD - Resource from University of Edinburgh, advice for each stage of your PhD.
- James Hayton's PhD Advice Website - Useful blog on common issues related to a PhD.
- Oxford Academic Support Podcasts - Podcasts on a variety of issues which can be faced when in academia.
- Procrastination - Dealing with procrastination in academic work.
- SGSAH Blog - Numerous blog posts giving an insight into PhD life.
- When things go wrong – Blog post on dealing with problem periods in a PhD.