A Creative Enlightenment: Strategies and skills for creative careers
Issued: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 09:54:00 GMT
Monday 26 February 2018, 10am-4pm with lunch provided
The Lighthouse, 56 Mitchell St, Glasgow G1 3LX, UK
Part of a series of events for enterprising arts and humanities researchers inspired to work in the creative sector.
This event will take the form of a collaborative workshop in the morning followed by some ‘nuts and bolts’ training in the afternoon. It aims to:
- Develop an understanding of how research can be used to challenge real sector problems
- Provide insights to help apply PhD skills and expertise to greatest effect
- Introduce tools for pitching ideas and/or yourself for effective networking
- Ability to think laterally and in an inter-disciplinary way to create new opportunities
- Instil the confidence needed to make the best use of opportunities.
The event is free to attend but spaces are limited, so please register through our Eventbrite.
The event is open to all arts and humanities doctoral researchers registered at SGSAH member institutions.
Contact email@example.com for more information.